Aquarius Nursing Home is located in a delightful setting just a stone’s throw from Southsea seafront and the Common. Providing 24/7 nursing care for 38 residents, Aquarius Nursing Home specializes in the care and comfort of those with dementia or similar mental-health conditions.
We provide care across a wide range of areas including:
- Residential Care: this is for residents who need support with their day-to-day activities including eating, hygiene, and general welfare.
- Respite Care: for residents who need short-term (<8 weeks) support, before returning to their own home.
- Nursing Care: we provide 24/7 nursing care to our residents with more complex medical needs. Our professional team includes trained nurses, carers, and other allied health professionals within the community.
- Dementia Care: we provide a dementia-friendly environment for individuals with mild-to-advanced dementia. In addition, all of our staff are trained to provide tailored care to individuals with dementia.
- Palliative Care: we provide round-the-clock care for our residents with life-limiting illnesses, ensuring that they are pain free and comfortable.
In summary, we are here to provide personalized care for you or your relatives. Please contact us to learn more about how we can help you today.
We see our role as providers of long term, temporary, or respite care for elderly senior citizens who need a comfortable, happy and supportive home.
Our staff work tirelessly to blend the healthcare needs of our service users with opportunities for them to maintain a relatively independent and tranquil quality of life, taking each day as it comes.